Global Orthopaedic Imaging Equipment Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 6.1 Billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 9 Billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 4.9%. The continuous demand for advanced technology to enhance the solution is key factor to growth.
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global orthopaedic imaging equipment market are General Electric Company, Siemens AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Hitachi, Ltd., Esaote SpA, Planmed OY, Hologic, Inc., Shimadzu Analytical (India) Pvt. Ltd. , FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, Medtronic, Össur Corporate, Smith & Nephew, DePuy Synthes, NuVasive®, Inc., Wright Medical Group N.V., Globus Medical Inc., DJO Global, among others..
Get Exclusive Sample Copy of This Report Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-orthopaedic-imaging-equipment-market
Market Definition: Global Orthopaedic Imaging Equipment Market
Orthopaedic imaging equipment is imaging devices used to diagnose specific nature of musculoskeletal injury or condition. These devices widely used in Hospitals, Radiology Centers, Emergency Care Facility, Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
Segmentation: Global Orthopaedic Imaging Equipment Market
Orthopaedic Imaging Equipment Market : By Product Type
- X-Ray Systems
- MRI Systems
- EOS Imaging Systems
- Nuclear Imaging Systems.
Orthopaedic Imaging Equipment Market : By Indications
- Acute injuries
- Sports injuries
- Trauma cases
- Chronic disorders
- Prolapsed disc
- Degenerative joint diseases
Orthopaedic Imaging Equipment Market : By End – User
- Radiology centers
- Emergency care facility
- Ambulatory surgical centers
Orthopaedic Imaging Equipment Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Read Complete Details with TOC Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-orthopaedic-imaging-equipment-market&raksh
Key Developments in the Orthopaedic Imaging Equipment Market:
- In March 2019, the Orthopaedic Implant Company launched new product a 5.5mm PEEK suture anchor system for orthopedic surgery. The implant that offers flexibility, at a cost-effective price. Through this Orthopaedic Implant Co. enters sports medicine market.
- In January 2019, Carestream Health, New York-based medical imaging and IT Company announced that they got awarded with 42 U.S. patents from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in 2018. There imaging system can help in treating a host of orthopaedic conditions.
Competitive Analysis: Global Orthopaedic Imaging Equipment Market
The global orthopaedic imaging equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of orthopaedic imaging equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Orthopaedic Imaging Equipment Market : Drivers
- Rising preference for point-of-care devices
- Rising number of bone-related ailments, fractures and disorders
- Growing public-private investments and funding
Orthopaedic Imaging Equipment Market : Restraint
- Rising cost of clinical trials
- Stringent regulations associated with commercialization of orthopaedic imaging devices.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global insulin delivery devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
To Get This Report at an Attractive Cost, Click Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-orthopaedic-imaging-equipment-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]